It is that time of year again where the Pacatuck Neighbor Hood Center can use your help.
If you’re pushing your grocery cart at Aldi’s, Big Y, Stop Rite, McQuades or Stop & Shop – and can include an extra item,
this is what our PNC Emergency Food Pantry is in need of:
1) White Rice
2) Baked Beans
3) Tomato Paste (for the cooks)
4) Ketchup, Mustard & Mayo (Miracle Whip)
5) Hot Dog Rolls (we’re stocking up on hot dogs this week)
6) Canned Chicken, canned ham, canned spam
7) Canned Fruit (any and all kinds)
8) JELLY (please….)
There is a box at the Lodge to place your contributions. As the box fills, we will take the contents to PNC.
Thank you for your generosity!
LET US CONTINUE TO HELP FEED OUR NEIGHBORS!